Schedule Free Consultation
What Does an Immigration Attorney Do?
We handle all sorts of visas, including:
- =EB5 or the employment based priority 5 visa for foreign investors.
- =E2 visa, a work visa for U.S. business investors.
- =E1 visa, a work visa for traders the definition of which is broken down broadly.
- =EB1 visa, a work visa for 1st priority workers.
- =EB2 visa, a work visa for 2nd priority workers.
- =H1B visa, for professionals and teachers.
- =H2A visa, for temporary agricultural workers.
- =H2B visa, for seasonal non-agricultural workers.
- =Family based visas for spouses, children, parents, and siblings.
We can not only prepare these documents for you, but we can help you file your petition. We can answer any questions you have about petitioner or beneficiary rights, your ability to succeed in your endeavor, and the estimated time it may take to file your petition correctly and promptly.
4141 S Nogales Street C102, West Covina, CA 91792
1(626) 303 – 2212
Open Seven Days A Week: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM